Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Mummy?

It was good, yes. I was certainly... disturbed by it...! It didn't particularly follow the Halloween themes but it was definitely quite good. I don't think I want to know any back story on this at any rate, so plot holes aren't a problem! ;) But yeah, it was well-compiled and eerie, the sounds did work and so did the order it was played in, loved the text/font too, really good effect. Um, it wasn't perfect, but that was more down to drawing and animation skill, which is near impossible to get perfect! So, well done.

notorious responds:

thanks for the good review! I don't really know what you mean by 'it didn't particularly follow the Halloween themes' but i'm glad you liked it.

Swing Among The Stars Ep1 Swing Among The Stars Ep1

Not bad.

Not bad, but the intro seemed longer than the episode, and as a first episode I think it should've had more back-story! Anyway, it was still quite good and I loved the preloader!

GroundControlOne responds:

I think the word "episode" is maybe a little misleading in this case, as all of the "episodes" are more like "chapters", really. The intro will go before all of the "chapters" when they are done, not inbeween each of them. Anyhow, when there are more, hopefully it will make more sense. Thanks for your input!

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

It's brilliant!

I'm really looking forward to this series! Great stuff!

Trick or Treat Xtreme Trick or Treat Xtreme

Can't really criticize too much.

Maybe a few different sorts of teats and tricks, different sound effects and stuff. I'll just say I'm currently 2nd on High Scores - bobsickle! ;) Anyway, good game!

tankman 2 dress up doll Q tankman 2 dress up doll Q

Big improvements!!!

But... I don't know if this is supposed to happen but, if you change background twice at the bar, the body disappears! And also the shoulder pads need to go over his left arm. Mainly good though! Much improvement from last time, although some of the arms don't quite work, you can barely see them. Quite liked the subtle pre-loader too though. Maybe a random iteration of "cock joke" at some point...? Just me? Oh well...

tankman 2 dress up doll tankman 2 dress up doll

Probably the best I've played

But... it's another Tankmen dress-up and you really need to sort out your layers. mouths don't go on the outside of faces here, and some of the arms don't work for the same reason. Overall, a good attemp, but needs that extra push.

Eirun - Holy Night Eirun - Holy Night

It would be perfect with more drum and bass

Brilliantly put together, but I feel I'm missing out on the drums too much. Drums add so much. They drive the beat so hard you're forced to at least tap your foot. Then again, I like making songs with about five drumkits... >.<

Ace, man. Good work.

Eirun responds:

Yeah, I tend to be lazy with drums and I can't save projects with my FL Studio Demo, so about 3 hours of tinkering, my 3 minutes are rendered and their sources are pounded into oblivion... :D But I'll buy a retail edition one day, and when I do, I'll become way, waaay better! `^_^´ *plushy-smile*

Eirun - Mantis Eirun - Mantis

A pretty decent mix

It's nicely minimal. Not my normal style, but it's growing on me. Nice sort of "whiplash" drum effect going through it I love. It works, and that's something extra special. Not so keen on the vocals, but that's personal opinion. One thing I would say, and I'm still undecided about whether or not it's a good thing, is that it sounds very sort of computerised. You can tell it couldn't be done live. Not with that sort of precision.

Eirun responds:

I don't really wish to take the place of live performance with artificial stuff, if that answers your question. Also, the electro-distortion is the part that gives this track that industrial feel. :)

And yeah, the vocal is just some FX to break the monotonity, because I got bored, and then got bored of trying to record the vocal so that I don't have to rape it with too many effects... And this was fine, so I applied without care. :P

The Inglor Dance The Inglor Dance

weird and funny

It was just so weird it was cool. I found that the music was fine too!