Eirun - Holy Night Eirun - Holy Night

It would be perfect with more drum and bass

Brilliantly put together, but I feel I'm missing out on the drums too much. Drums add so much. They drive the beat so hard you're forced to at least tap your foot. Then again, I like making songs with about five drumkits... >.<

Ace, man. Good work.

Eirun responds:

Yeah, I tend to be lazy with drums and I can't save projects with my FL Studio Demo, so about 3 hours of tinkering, my 3 minutes are rendered and their sources are pounded into oblivion... :D But I'll buy a retail edition one day, and when I do, I'll become way, waaay better! `^_^ยด *plushy-smile*

Eirun - Mantis Eirun - Mantis

A pretty decent mix

It's nicely minimal. Not my normal style, but it's growing on me. Nice sort of "whiplash" drum effect going through it I love. It works, and that's something extra special. Not so keen on the vocals, but that's personal opinion. One thing I would say, and I'm still undecided about whether or not it's a good thing, is that it sounds very sort of computerised. You can tell it couldn't be done live. Not with that sort of precision.

Eirun responds:

I don't really wish to take the place of live performance with artificial stuff, if that answers your question. Also, the electro-distortion is the part that gives this track that industrial feel. :)

And yeah, the vocal is just some FX to break the monotonity, because I got bored, and then got bored of trying to record the vocal so that I don't have to rape it with too many effects... And this was fine, so I applied without care. :P

The Inglor Dance The Inglor Dance

weird and funny

It was just so weird it was cool. I found that the music was fine too!

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Stereotyped like hell

The tune was stereotypically redneck but the ideas were there and it was almost nearly funny.

Denvish responds:

I'm english btw

Faded - Soul Ape Faded - Soul Ape

Tune a bit ugh singing worse

It sounded a bit iffy and the singing made me feel that I wasn't as bad as I thought at it (and that's saying something!) But all the elements were there and the guitar was quite good although it's probably me and guitars!

Scary Things Scary Things

good song and quality but lacks vocal talent!

I liked the tune but the singing lacked. The sound quality was solid and Bono and Chris Martin can't sing either. Better than Faded!