Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Mummy?

It was good, yes. I was certainly... disturbed by it...! It didn't particularly follow the Halloween themes but it was definitely quite good. I don't think I want to know any back story on this at any rate, so plot holes aren't a problem! ;) But yeah, it was well-compiled and eerie, the sounds did work and so did the order it was played in, loved the text/font too, really good effect. Um, it wasn't perfect, but that was more down to drawing and animation skill, which is near impossible to get perfect! So, well done.

notorious responds:

thanks for the good review! I don't really know what you mean by 'it didn't particularly follow the Halloween themes' but i'm glad you liked it.

Swing Among The Stars Ep1 Swing Among The Stars Ep1

Not bad.

Not bad, but the intro seemed longer than the episode, and as a first episode I think it should've had more back-story! Anyway, it was still quite good and I loved the preloader!

GroundControlOne responds:

I think the word "episode" is maybe a little misleading in this case, as all of the "episodes" are more like "chapters", really. The intro will go before all of the "chapters" when they are done, not inbeween each of them. Anyhow, when there are more, hopefully it will make more sense. Thanks for your input!

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

It's brilliant!

I'm really looking forward to this series! Great stuff!

Very Very Wrong Very Very Wrong

Technically impressive, but just wrong!!!

Dunno if you meant to mis-spell "very" for a start, but anyway, it was well drawn and put together, but it was a bit, y'know, sick! I mean the heads...! Anyway, it was scary enough for halloween!

the clay accident the clay accident

It was alright, but lacked emotion!

I know it wasn't intentional that the sound disappeared, but it kinda sucked without it! You need to add a bit more emotion when you're voicing your characters too, they also sounded the same making it harder to tell who was speaking! It also got very laggy and choppy so I think you should look into that. And sorry, but I can't really be bothered watching it on YouTube too. More emotion is key though, otherwise it loses a lot!

Gdark's Halloween Fun Gdark's Halloween Fun

I loved the ending!

It had that brilliant build up, you knew something bad would happen when he pressed the button... and he was still a little kid dressed up for Haloween at the end!!! Brilliant that!

Gdark1 responds:

Thank You. =)

Scary Gross! Eps. 1 Scary Gross! Eps. 1

Never again!!!

Look, this isn't the place for shit like that!!! Find some weird fetish 'site instead, they much prefer it! You make me sick!!!

StalePringles responds:

Thank you glad you liked it! The title was a warning, you know you watched it over and over!

[KK]Nig Nig Kfc Episode 1 [KK]Nig Nig Kfc Episode 1

Help?!

It was "interesting"... possibly a little too in your face? It certainly did more than some I saw today at any rate. It's a good improvement. Even though it terrified me...

maddflashDP responds:

hey thanks

:the Composer: :the Composer:

The most beautiful flash I've seen.

Seriously, it was perfect! Well, my one - and I mean one! - fault was when he walked off stage at the end of his final performance, and looked a bit like a cardboard cut-out, if you know what I mean! ;) But yeah, it was actually one of the most moving and emotional animations I've ever seen, and that's amazing done in flash! I thought back to times when I've gone to my room just to play the guitar or listen to music when my parents have argued or I've been really sad. I know a lot of kids these days who would just - literally - cut themselves when they were that depressed! And the ending was brilliant too. Thanks for bringing this to me!

Creepy Costume Creepy Costume

It was good.

Um, that's about it. Maybe a bit too short, can't think of a title either I'm afraid.